Stratawiz Technologies Pvt. Ltd.("Stratawiz", "us", or "we") operates various websites (e.g., rapportworx.com), provides apps for mobile phones (Pitch Perfect, Virtual Engage, Build Rapport ) apps for browsers (e.g., for Chrome), for end users to send personalise their communication with contacts on phone.
Personal Data: Data that allows someone to identify or contact a person or entity, including, but not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, service identifiers, etc.
Public Data: Data that is generally available on the Internet without requiring any standards compliant authentication mechanism (e.g., Twitter handle and its associated name and photo, etc.). This may include Personal Data that is publicly available over the Internet (e.g., If a person has posted their email address on their blog, then the email is publicly available).
Private Data: Personal Data that is not Public Data.
Contacts Data: Personal Data about people, businesses or other entities that is in your possession.
You or User: Any person or business using our Services
By using our Services you provide us with various types of data. This data collection happens during, but not limited to, the following:
- As part of registration process to create an Account for using our Services, you will be asked to provide your Personal Data.
- When you communicate with us via various mechanisms, not limited to email, social networks, phone, contact provision within our Services, etc.
- When you log into one of our Services, Contacts Data that is accessible to our Service is collected. (For example, when you log into our Virtual Engage on a smart phone, you grant Virtual Engage access to all the Contacts Data stored on the smart phone that is accessible to Virtual Engage)
- When you explicitly upload Contacts Data using one of our Services
- When you continue using our Services, data is continuously monitored for changes and the changes are collected. (e.g., as long as you are logged into Virtual Engage on your smart phone, contact changes made are monitored and the changes are collected in the background)
Use of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be used for the following purpose only
- Creation of your Account
- Securing access to your Account
- Communicating with you regarding your Account and usage of our Services, as well as to respond to communication initiated by you
- Send newsletters, offers, surveys, and other promotional material related to our Services
- Creation of your digital contact profile (e.g., but not limited to, sharing your digital biz card with others)
- Identifying you uniquely in our system
Use of your Contacts Data
- Storage and archiving of the Contacts Data for showing analytics around messages sent and open rates for better follow ups and communication
- Use your contacts to set the recipient in the SMS app on your phone to send messages while sharing from Virtual Engage App
As part of contact management, we may modify data, including, but not limited to your Personal Data and Contacts Data. By using our Services, you give us your consent to make modifications to your data on your behalf. These modifications will take place either on a copy of the data on our system or on a copy of the data on your device / service or both. You acknowledge that these modifications are made on your behalf and only you will be responsible for these modifications and any after effects that are a direct or in-direct result of these modifications.
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to specific enquiry
- To customize the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- For billing, identification and authentications, and fraud prevention
- To contact you via email, telephone, or mail for market research reasons.
When you use our Services, we automatically record information from your device, its software, and your activity using the Services. This may include the Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, the web page visited before you came to our website, information you search for on our website, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, system configuration information, metadata concerning your contacts, and other interactions with the Service.
We also collect some information (ourselves or using third party services) using logging and cookies, such as IP address, which can sometimes be correlated with Personal Data. We use this information for the above purposes and to monitor and analyze use of the Services, for the Services' technical administration, to increase our Services' functionality and user-friendliness, and to verify users have the authorization needed for the Services to process their requests.
We may use our Services, your Personal Data and/or your Contacts Data to send email messages and other notifications relating to the Services and your use of the Services. We reserve the right to notify you through e-mail, facsimiles, text or voice messages, or notices posted within Services, as determined by Stratawiz in our discretion. By using the Services, you consent to receiving such notifications. Users may not opt-out of receiving notifications relating to support of the Services or other notices as required by law. In cases where you have chosen to either invite your contacts to our Services or send them data via our Services, you give us your consent to send notifications to your contacts through e-mail, facsimiles, text or voice messages, or notices posted within Services, as determined by Stratawiz in our discretion.
Other Sharing of Information
We may release information when necessary to comply with the law or a court order or an investigation. We also may release information to law enforcement to protect our rights, property, or other interests, including those of our customers or users or to prevent illegal activities or violations of our Terms of Service. In the event that we, in whole or in part, establish a partnership with another company, or are acquired by or merged with another company, information we collect may be transferred to the partner or the acquiring or merging company at time such merger, acquisition, or partnership is closed and to the extent necessary to fulfill our obligations under such merger, acquisition, or partnership.
We have implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure, but we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. We cannot ensure the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet, and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure of such information. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
Please direct any questions that you may have regarding our Privacy Statement at any time to support.
rapport @ stratawiz.com
ast updated: 8th April 2020